Getting to Clipper Magazine Stadium (650 North Prince Street):
- Easiest and most direct access is from the north off of Rt. 30, via Fruitville or Lititz Pike. Fruitville Pike turns into Prince Street. Follow signs to parking.
- From south of town, Queen Street is the most direct route. Follow Queen Street north and turn left on either Clay St. or Liberty St. to parking.
- From the east, take Walnut Street west to Queen Street and follow directions above. Or take Lincoln Highway which turns into E. King Street. Make right on N. Broad St. and left on N. Orange St. Take Orange St. west to Queen Street.
- Can also be accessed by Harrisburg Ave. via the Mulberry Street extension.
- Permanent and temporary green and white signs will direct cars to the nearest lots.
There are MORE THAN 1,200 FREE parking spaces available on Barnstormers game days in three main lots:
Clipper Magazine Stadium (511 total spaces, includes handicapped parking)
- Public spaces in lot behind left-center field, north of stadium. This lot is best accessed via Clay Street, off of Prince Street, but can also be reached via Harrisburg Ave. by going north on Mulberry Street.
- VIP spaces in lot behind home plate, south of stadium. This lot can only be accessed with appropriate pass.
- LEXUS PARKING presented by Bobby Rahal Lexus - 10 spots on weekdays and up to 20 spots on weekends for any Lexus vehicles to park behind the Turkey Hill video board (center field entrance).
- Handicapped spaces in VIP lot (57 spaces) on the west side of Prince & Frederick, near front entrance to stadium.
- Handicapped spaces in lot behind left-center field (12 spaces) off of Clay Street behind stadium. There is a stadium entrance gate in left-center field that is equipped with a ramp for handicapped accessibility.
- ALL HANDICAPPED SPACES ARE FILLED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS TO PATRONS WITH OFFICIAL STATE-ISSUED TAGS OR PLACARDS WHICH GRANT USAGE OF ACCESSIBLE PARKING.
Armstrong/Liberty Place (700 spaces)
- Two lots will have a walkway connecting these areas to the stadium. The Armstrong lot is on the south side of Liberty Street, while the Liberty Place lot is north. Lots are best accessed via Clay or Liberty Streets, both off of Prince Street. A pedestrian walkway will connect these lots to the stadium lot.
Tailgating is not permitted in any of the lots, as per the Barnstormers parking agreements with the Lancaster County Redevelopment Authority and lot owners.
• MapQuest Map of 650 North Prince Street
• General Stadium Information